Terms and conditions
Some important items inspired by the Seller's Agreement are an integral part and are committed to all agreements without exception
Agreement on the terms and conditions of the use of the Loto e-commerce platform
(1) Introduction and general provisions
- Modern Model Business Company
- Loto E-Commerce
"Platform": All the contents of the agreement are intended for the Loto E-Commerce Website and all web pages, links, tools and features of the site and related to the services provided by it are part of the Loto E-Commerce Platform and its affiliates.
"Seller": It means the party displaying its goods on the Loto platform, whether it is a natural person or a person of consideration.
"Agreement": The agreement means the terms and conditions of the use of the Loto e-commerce platform, which includes all the terms and conditions described by the seller that govern and regulate the seller's use of the Loto E-Commerce platform.
The seller acknowledges and agrees that its use of the site is an explicit and clear statement that it reads and understands the terms and conditions of this agreement and the way in which the site is used as an acceptance and express approval of the terms and conditions of this agreement and its response to it, which is fully legally and legally. The seller's use of the site is also an explicit acknowledgement of compliance and compliance with all the terms and conditions of the agreement, the Loto E-Commerce Platform and its subsidiaries and all the seller's special terms and conditions that, if the terms of consent are chosen, the terms and conditions of the agreement are valid. The effect against the seller
(2) Eligibility for membership
- Membership of the site is only granted to 18-year-olds. The website has the right to cancel the account of any member under the age of 18 without notice with the obligation to liquidate his financial accounts immediately and close the account.
- No party has the right to use the site if its membership is revoked from the Loto E-Commerce platform or its affiliates.
- In the event that any employee registers as a business, his business is bound by all the terms and conditions contained in this agreement because it is considered a "party" and here the party is considered either a natural person or a commercial partyetc.
- Anyone who uses the site must comply with all applicable regulations and regulations to regulate e-commerce, namely ( online commerce)
- The management of the Loto E-Commerce Platform has the right to freeze and/or cancel the offending accounts and/or cancel these accounts, with the obligation to liquidate all transactions related to the account before closing it and/or freezing it and/or canceling it without any liability on the Loto E-Commerce platform or its affiliates.
- The seller acknowledges and agrees, in the event that it is found to be in breach of section (2) above, that the Loto E-Commerce Platform or its subsidiaries have the right to cancel any orders to buy, sell or any transactions made by the customer and/or business, in which case the customer and/or the establishment acknowledge stake in the Loto e-commerce platform or its affiliates.
- Individual users and business establishments must comply with commercial contracts with members
- It is known and expressly agreed that no seller and/or customer may use the services of the site (whether that member is a natural person or a legal person) and to carry out sales or purchases of prohibited, suspicious or stolen products or any products deemed to be contrary to applicable regulations and laws. In china and any other government agencies that have the authority to supervise and control local trade services and e-commerce regulations and regulations, and if proven, the seller and/or customer places himself within the circle of legal and personal responsibility and acknowledges that he is fully legally responsible and acknowledges that no liability is established. Legal on Loto e-commerce platform or its affiliates
- The seller and/or customer acknowledges that if it is found to be in violation of the above-mentioned clauses, the Loto E-Commerce Platform has the right to take all legal measures by confronting it and claiming damages caused by it.
- It is known to the seller that the site is not considered an auction or a bank and does not provide similar services, but is a website through which the sale and purchase of goods between sellers and buyers registered on the site and provide services from official suppliers
- Membership is free but conditioned by the merchant's package fee on the mycn.io website, which is for storage, packaging and shipping services for the final customer without incurring the shipping price, and the site has the right to charge the Loto e-commerce platform or its affiliates to charge the sellers with transactions when selling their goods through the site or annual fees that increase, decrease or cancel the Loto has the right to do so at any time you wish, and it is known that there is an optional advertising fee with an immediate payment fee and use it to promote the goods on the site.
- The sellers are obliged to pay all fees due to the site within a maximum of 15 days after completing any successful sale the seller should realize that the management of the site cancels the commission for any unsuccessful sale for any reason, and the site will cancel the commission calculated on the item automatically
- The seller has the right to cancel or refund any commissions calculated or deducted for transactions that have not been completed.
- Before you offer any item for sale through the website you should review the details of the specific fees that will be charged for your operations and you will have to pay them immediately after issuing the monthly invoices for your operations account on the site, the site has the right to make adjustments to the transaction fees as it deems appropriate and any will be announced Edit edited by emailing you, and the modifications may be temporary or continuous whether they are on fees or details of shipping services and you must abide by them in accordance with their terms when they are announced
- You must pay all fees due on your operations on the site to the Loto E-Commerce Platform or its affiliates plus any taxes or other expenses, within 15 days of the date of the invoice sent from the site or the Loto E-Commerce platform or its affiliates to be Payment by the means approved for this
- If you do not commit to paying fees or expenses charged on your operations on the site, the site and/or of the Loto E-Commerce platform or its affiliates without the slightest legal liability reserves the right to issue and issue an official warning to you for not committing to pay on time.
- If financial dues are not paid no later than 7 days from the date of issuance of the site and/or Loto e-commerce platform or its affiliates to be issued, the site and/or its subsidiaries have the right to temporarily or permanently suspend your account, and the site and/or Loto e-commerce platform or its affiliates also reserve the right to take any necessary action, including appropriate legal procedures, if you do not pay your fees to the site. Loto E-Commerce Platform
- For accounts due for more than 25 days, the unpaid amount will be deducted from your e-wallet account.
(3) Goods and information that are prohibited from trading during your use of the site
No user has the right to display any commodity that is not allowed to be traded in the markets of the State of China, including but not limited to:
- Explosives and firearms
- Animals, pets, wild animals, birds or their members
- Religiously illegal goods
- Spirits, liquor, alcohol, tobacco of all kinds, and narcotic drugs.
- Pirated and non-genuine software and laser discs
- Pornographic videos and any pornography-related programs
- Legally prohibited substances
- Products of illegal animal origin
- Registered national historical documents and artifacts
- Bonds include stocks, sukuk, customs bonds or any financial instruments
- General services and announcements of sites or companies
- Art piece banned from exporting outside China
- Any counterfeit, non-genuine or damaged goods, forged, invalid, or through use, can harm users of another site in their interests and health
- Food, liquids, chemicals and carbonate
- Any goods officially or informally declared by any relevant government agency in China not to allow their sale, export or use either before or after their display on the site, and the site has the right not to allow them to be displayed even if it is the responsibility of the seller
(4) Prohibitions when displaying goods on the site
- Display counterfeit goods for internationally or locally registered brands
- View stolen, unknown or unauthorized goods
- Publishing inappropriate information, content or news within the customs and traditions of the Religion of Islam
- Broadcasting false, fraudulent, incorrect, misleading, defamatory, intimidating, intimidating or disturbing information
- Posting remarks, questions or answers that are not true in nature, including but not limited to racist comments, profanity, assault on another user, insulting other cultures or making any other offensive comments
- The dissemination of dirty or obscene information, which contains but is not limited to pornographic information and any information (we see in our eyes) is inappropriate
- Dissemination of information (in our view) that carries a critical political opinion or content that is detrimental to the public interest
- Publish any information, contents or inclusion of goods that are (in our view) transgressive to local culture, religion or tradition
- Broadcasting information, content or listing goods (in our view) that may not be compliant with islamic law, its provisions, principles, values, ethics and traditions
- Publishing information or contents or listing goods (in our view) may threaten national security
- Publishing information, content selections or listing goods (in our view) that include or encourage gambling
- Use interesting or inappropriate words when displaying goods for sale using this type of word in product names or addresses, with the aim of drawing attention or directing members to your goods
- Actions prohibited by site users
- Do not deliver a item purchased from you as long as the buyer complies with the declared terms
- Attempt to complete off-site transactions for items offered on the site or offered for sale on the site without registering them as a successful transaction regardless of the method of delivery and payment
- Use communications resulting from purchases or sales on the site, to make sales on other goods directly or indirectly from other sites via email or other social media or other
- Claim not to sell the goods, while the site and/or Loto e-commerce platform or its affiliates consider that they were successfully carried out in accordance with the user agreement and the terms of the site
- Manipulation or attempt to manipulate the site in any way including the prices of any goods or services on the site either alone or with the assistance of another party or user
- Evading and manipulating the structure of site fees, billing, or fees owned by the Loto E-Commerce platform or its affiliates and/or the site
- To carry out any work that would violate the confidentiality of the site's information and data, or to disclose or use any data or information for any reasons or actions not related to the Loto E-Commerce Platform or its affiliates and/or the site. - Transfer your account on the site and username, to another party without informing the management of the site and its approval of this procedure
- Transfer your account to the site and username, to another party without informing the website management and its consent to this procedure
- Distribution or advertising of illegal or large-scale communications, or a series of hierarchical messages
- Distribution of any harmful software such as viruses, trojans, time bombs, or any similar software or technologies that would harm the site, or the interests and property of the users of the site and the proof of this work shall bear all financial and moral compensations without the slightest responsibility on the Loto e-commerce platform or its affiliates and/or the site
- Fabricating a claim on the website and/or Loto e-commerce platform or its affiliates or causing a total or partial loss of services to Internet operators or other suppliers
- Doing anything that carries us or (in our view) a huge and unjustified burden on our infrastructure and operating policy
- Intervention or attempt to intervene to influence the progress of the work on site
- Try to grab another user's account or make any scam on the site or user accounts and other domains of their own
- Export or re-export any tools belonging to the site based on what is stipulated in the laws governing export in any of the legislation applicable in such matters reproduction, modification or distribution of any content on the site or violation of copyright or trademark sins in any way
- Violation of any laws, regulations, guidelines, third-party rights or Loto e-commerce contracts or their subsidiaries damage the Loto E-Commerce platform or its affiliates and/or the site by using the shipping services granted by Loto E-Commerce platform or its affiliates and/or affiliates, or the Loto wallet service, properties or other contracts or terms and conditions of the Loto E-Commerce platform or its affiliates, which are displayed on the site from time to time.
(5) Undertakes, declares and guarantees that you
- You're 18 or older.
- That you have the authority to compel the institution if you're a representative of an institution.
- That you are the sole and legally exclusive owner of all materials of any kind and wish to put them up for sale on the site, and that you have proof that you have the right and authority to trade and display these materials.
- You will abide by all applicable local and international laws in this regard, in addition to all applicable provisions regarding the use of the site.
- The information and description of the goods you will post on the website for sale are correct, accurate, detailed and illustrated.
- To operate within the website's policy of maintaining the privacy of contact and communication information, you will not disclose details of your contact information and addresses including phone numbers, mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, anywhere on the site including forms and details of the item or through any features For e-mail for the site
- The information you obtain through the communications needed to complete any transaction on the site will not be used to complete additional off-site sales or through another site.
- You will not collect information about other users including their email addresses and other means of communication
- It will not disclose or publish any personal information about users, or use it in any way (in our view) that may violate their confidentiality, privacy and applicable laws.
All content contained in the site, including not limited to texts, graphic designs, logos, icon buttons, icons, audio clips, digital loads, aggregated data and software, is owned and rights reserved for either Loto e-commerce platform Its affiliates or users, and the prepared for these contents and to the commissioners are protected within copyright, trademarks and intellectual and creative property rights and laws.
The contents collected on the website are exclusiveproperty and its rights are reserved for the Loto e-commerce platform or its affiliates.
Loto E-Commerce platform or its affiliates, proprietary logos, and other words and logos on the site are protected by the rights and laws of ownership of other international and intellectual trademarks and are registered or unregistered.
Loto brands may not be used for off-site products or services or that will affect its value and credibility. All other trademarks not owned by the Loto E-Commerce Platform or its affiliates that appear on the site are owned by their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated, affiliated or sponsored by the Loto E-Commerce Platform or its affiliates.
(8) Approval or cancellation of applications
The site reserves the right to reject or cancel any order for any reason, and the seller has the right to confirm or reject the sale request on its part, and we may ask the buyer to provide additional information or proofs, including but not limited to the telephone number and address details, and additional and detailed information on the payment method and Related documents, the site also has the right to cancel the order in the event that the buyer does not respond to the telephone or email calls to confirm his request by the site management or shipping partners and does not have the right to ask the site to confirm the order after it has been cancelled or request edited after it has been returned by the shipping company.
The website reserves the right to cancel any unconfirmed orders in the event of a period of 24 hours or more from the date of the order.
(9) Revocation of the user agreement
The site and/or Loto E-Commerce platform or its affiliates, in accordance with the user agreement and in accordance with the regulations and laws, may immediately and without responsibility determine your activity, remove your offers, remove your product listings for sale, and alert other users about your activities.
- If you violate the Employment Agreement if the site and/or Loto e-commerce platform or its affiliates cannot authenticate any of your information provided to it if the site and/or Loto E-Commerce platform or its affiliates determine that your activities may cause you or other users, the site and/or Loto e-commerce platform or its affiliates to be legally problematic
- The site and/or Loto e-commerce platform or its affiliates may resort "depending on its assessment" to reactivate the suspended users, as the user who has permanently suspended his activity or withdrew his membership may not be able to register or attempt to register on the site, or use the site in any way Whatever the circumstances, until he is allowed to re-operate on the Loto E-Commerce platform or its affiliates, however, if you violate this user agreement, the site and/or Loto E-Commerce platform or its affiliates reserve the right to recover any amounts owed to you, Any losses and damages you have caused, and the site and/or Loto e-commerce platform or its affiliates have the right to take legal action and/or resort to the courts of Saudi Arabia to file a criminal case against you as the site and/or Loto e-commerce platform or its affiliates deem appropriate.
- Your or other violation of this user agreement does not require the Site and/or Loto E-Commerce Platform or its affiliates to waive their right to take appropriate action for such an act and other similar acts of violation. The site and/or Loto e-commerce platform or its affiliates does not guarantee that it will take action against all violations of the user agreement.
Loto E-Commerce platform or its affiliates encourages buyers on the site to give their assessment to sellers and products after each sale has been completed, and the buyer should add an evaluation of the seller fairly as soon as the item is received.
This will help all users to know the quality of products and vendors, will display the user's identity on the site and the content of the assessment, and you agree not to publish an assessment containing racist attacks or derogation from cultural value and any sarcastic comments, and to prevent the publication of ratings with the aim of promoting off-site sales. If you continue to receive your negative rating, the site and/or Loto e-commerce platform or its affiliates will immediately cancel your membership on the site without any warning.
(11) Determining responsibilities
As permitted by law, the Loto E-Commerce Platform or its affiliates, employees, managers, agents, subordinates and processors will not be responsible for any direct loss or malfunction arising from your use of the site. If you are not satisfied with the site or any of the contents of its materials, you have the right not to continue using it and inform us of the development, knowing that we seek to be the best, furthermore, you agree that any unauthorized use of the site and its services, due to your negligence will cause harm to the site and/or Loto e-commerce platform or its affiliates, and therefore the site and/or Loto platform for e-commerce or its affiliates will then have to resort to the terms and conditions of the user agreement.
You agree to provide security for the site and/or Loto e-commerce platform or its affiliates, directors, employees, agents, processors and suppliers from any damage caused to them by claims, losses, breakdowns, costs and expenses, which occur due to your violation of the User Agreement, violation of any law, amendments or infringement of the rights of third parties.
(13) Relationship and notices
None of the terms of the User Agreement contain a reference to a partnership between you and the Site and/or Loto platform or its affiliates, and you have no authority to bind the site and/or Loto platform or its affiliates in any way, and any notices you wish to send to the site and/or Loto platform or its affiliates, you must send them by e-mail, with the site and/or Loto platform or affiliates responding to the email. You know and agree that any notices sent to you from the Site and/or Loto E-Commerce Platform or its affiliates will be posted on the website or by email provided to us during the registration process, and you are presumed to have received them a maximum of 48 hours after the submission. We can send you a notice by post at the address you provided to us and it is supposed to arrive at you a maximum of 7 days after the transmission.
(14) The government's support for the government's work in the country is a very important one.
If any paragraph in this user agreement is invalid or cancelled or for any reason no longer valid, such a paragraph does not revoke the validity of the rest of the paragraphs in the Agreement. This agreement (which is amended from time to time according to its terms) sets out all the outlines of the understanding and agreement between you and the site and/or Loto e-commerce platform or its affiliates, taking into account the following:
- No one who is not a party to this user agreement has the right to impose any terms or conditions in it.
- If the user agreement is translated into any language other than English, whether on the site or in other ways, its Arabic text remains dominant
(15) The government's work on the issue of the "right to work" is a very good one.
This user agreement is governed and formulated in accordance with Saudi Arabian law and is fully and fully subject to the legislation in the Courts of Saudi Arabia, this paragraph creates an alternative to be used in the event that this user agreement expires or is cancelled for any reason.
(16) Sale policy on the site
Once registered on the website, all vendors have agreed and adhered to the mechanism, policy and conditions of sale on the site.
The Loto Blog has all that requires full knowledge about the sales policy, the method of sale, the fees or the annual subscription and everything you need to know to be a successful seller.
(17) Quality and trust assurance
- The provisions require the seller to ensure genuine, new and fault-free goods. Loto will take the necessary legal action and/or legal action against any seller who has been discovered to have sold or delivered to buyers counterfeit, used, refurbished, incomplete, non-genuine, unlicensed and misleadinggoods.
- Loto has the right to test and test samples of the seller's goods subject to discounts with the assistance of experts or competent authorities during this period. The seller must ensure that Loto, its employees, agents and buyers on the site are stripped of any charges and loss of anything in the event that the seller is found to have breached the undertaking. Under these additional terms, the seller will be fined in favor of Loto or the buyer of a fine or cumulative losses directly to Loto and thebuyer.
- If there is any discrepancy between these additional conditions and conditions, these additional conditions will be implemented.
- Intellectual property rights "property rights, trademarks, counterfeittrademarks"
- Loto respects the rights of all.
- These matters will be taken seriously and legal action will be taken for any claim brought to us by the original owner of these matters in accordance with the Millennium Digital Property Laws and other applicable local laws.
- Brand, copyright and trademark owners
- If you believe that there is any product or display on the Loto website infringes on your intellectual property rights, please provide us with the following information for immediate action by our legal department.
- A link and description indicating the location of the offending product on the site
- Link and
description enableus us to see the original and legitimate uses of the
- Your address, phone
number and email
- Description of the
product or display process that claims to have been infringed
- Statement from you;
You believe in good faith that the use of this product is not authorized
by the right holder, agent, or law.
- A statement
from you, under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your
view is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act
on behalf of the owner.
Modern Model Business Company registered in Saudi Arabia - No. 4031198494